- All submissions should be made in .docx & .pdf format.
- The Article should consist a minimum of 500 words.
- It should be written in the font style Times New Roman & size 12px.
- The topic of the article should be mentioned as the title of the document.
- It should not contain any sexist and racist remarks.
- The graphs and images, if any, should be numbered consecutively and should follow the text they refer to.
- The document and the accompanying media should be the intellectual property of the author himself.
Articles which fail to comply to these guidelines will not be entertained.
- Once an article is submitted, it will be forwarded to the Review Committee.
- If the article is approved, the Review Committee will forward it to the Content Control Department.
- Content Control Department reserves the right to reject the article if it contains sexist or racist remarks.
- This process may take up to 2 working days, and the author will be notified about the status of the article through email.
- If the article is approved and the author is notified, it would be published within 2 working days.